Farms and Ranches Online Directory Sponsorship
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 31, 2013 ONLINE FARMS AND RANCH LISTINGS WILL NO LONGER INCLUDE 3 FREE CLASSIFIED ADS.
The AMHA web site is marketed and linked worldwide. It is a formidable source attracting thousands of hits per month. Our website provides immediate information about the American Miniature Horse as well as Association news. Sponsorship on our web site provides the opportunity to tie in to the power of www.amha.org as a thriving electronic source of domestic and international marketing.
Listings on the online Farms and Ranches Directory rotate every day so all sponsors get fair and equal visibility. Each listing includes a link to your website. Farms, ranches and breeders listings require current membership with the AMHA. Commercial advertisers (such as tack shops and other miniature horse related suppliers) do not have to be members of the AMHA.
Sponsorships are available as follows:
|Website listing only - $144 a year ||Website listing with photo - $194 a year |
|Website listing with banner - $194 a year ||Website listing with photo & banner - $244 a year |
|A portion of the banner and/or photo cost benefits the Gelding Incentive Fund. |
How to Secure Your Spot Online
1) Complete the Website Sponsorship Form by clicking here.
2) Provide a reciprocal link on your site to the AMHA website at http://www.amha.org on your website.
3) Agree to abide by these Site Rules:
· Sponsors will not disable the browser's BACK button (your website must allow people to return from your site to AMHA links page by clicking on the Browser's BACK button.)
· Sponsors will not spawn additional web pages on entry or exit. For the sake of other AMHA sponsors, any links to pages that spawn "pop-up" windows will be removed. Annoying web sites tend to inhibit the information seeking process and may discourage users from clicking to other sponsors.
· Placement and categorization of your sponsorship listing is at the discretion of AMHA and is largely based on the content of the Linked Web Page (URL). i.e., Links placed in the Farms and Breeders section should be about horses, farms, ranches, breeders.
· Two separate listings require two sponsorship forms and payments
4) Visit our Secure Server to pay online. Click on Web Sponsorships to continue. Payment can also be made by phone or by mail.
Contact Stephanie Haselwander, Events & Promotions Director with questions or to receive more information.